OptiMOS™ small signal transistor for industrial and consumer applications in SOT-23-3 package
The OptiMOS™ N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET BSS123I 100 V in SOT-23-3 package features low RDS(on) of 6 Ohm (at VGS 10 V).
With an optimal price/performance ratio and small footprint packages Infineon's small signal and small power MOSFETs are the best fit for a wide range of applications and circuits. These include low voltage drives, linear battery charger, battery protection, load switches, DC-DC converters, reverse polarity protection and many more.
Small signal/small power N- and P-channel MOSFETs provide a wide range of VGS(th) levels and RDS(on) values, as well as multiple voltage classes. Enhancement and depletion-mode options, as well as Industry qualification make Infineon’s portfolio the best fit for industry and consumer markets.
Summary of Features
- Small outline packages
- Normal level and logic level gate drive availability
- Enhancement mode and depletion mode options
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
- Fast switching
- Avalanche rated
- Qualified according to JEDEC standards for industrial applications
- PCB-space and cost savings
- Gate drive flexibility
- Reduced design complexity
- Environmentally friendly
- High overall efficiency
- Enables robust design
- Industry standard qualification level