High performance duals
Optimized for high efficiency and high current capability
Infineon's family of high performance duals includes the OptiMOS™ Power Block MOSFETs as well as the OptiMOS™ half bridge MOSFETs. The OptiMOS™ Power Block devices, integrate a low-side and a high-side MOSFET in a synchronous buck converter configuration with a source-down connection of the low side MOSFET for improved thermals, simplified layout and reduced EMI.
- Asymmetric half-bridge with very low RDS(on)in a small 5.0 x 6.0 mm package outline
- Source-down low side MOSFET for better PCB cooling
- Internally connected low-side and high-side (lowest loop inductance)
- High-side Kelvin connection for more efficient driving
- Compact and simplified layout for DC-DC converter
- Optimized layout with lowest loop inductivity and best thermal performance
- High efficiency performance
Easy and compact layout: Improved power loop (connection to input capacitors) direct PGND connection for better cooling.