OptiMOS™ 6 power MOSFET 40 V normal level with latest Infineon technology in a SuperSO8 package
With this best-in-class OptiMOSTM 6 power MOSFET 40V normal level, Infineon offers a benchmark solution for normal level (higher threshold voltage) required applications such as battery-powered applications, battery-powered tools, battery management, and low voltage drives. A higher Vth for the normal level portfolio means that only larger gate voltage spikes would cause an unwanted turn-on.
In addition, lower QGD/QGS ratios (CGD/CGS divider ratio) reduce the gate voltage spikes' peak, further contributing to the robustness against unwanted turn-on. The ISC007N04NM6 features very low RDS(on) of 0.7mOhm.
Summary of Features
- N-channel enhancement mode
- Normal level gate threshold (2.3 V typical)
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C junction temperature (Tj)
- Optimized charge ratio QGD/QGS <0.8 for C.dv/dt immunity
- Low gate charge
- 100% avalanche tested
- Superior thermal resistance
- Normal gate drive offers immunity to false turn-on in noisy environments
- Reduced switching losses due to low gate charge
- Suitable for FOC (field-oriented control) and DTC (direct torque control) motor control techniques