OptiMOS™ 5 power MOSFET with enhanced temperature rating for improved robustness in SuperSO8 package
Infineon’s OptiMOS™ 5 power MOSFET BSC037N08NS5T in SuperSO8 package offers the latest technology together with temperature improvements in the package. This new combination enables higher power density as well as improved robustness.
Compared to lower rated MOSFET devices, the 175°C TJ_MAX feature offers either more power at a higher operating junction temperature or longer lifetime at the same operating junction temperature. Furthermore, 20% improvement in the safe operating area (SOA) is achieved. This new package feature is the perfect fit for applications such as telecom, motor drives and server.
Summary of Features
- Enhanced 175°C capability in SuperSO8 package
- Optimized for synchronous rectification
- Ideal for high switching frequency
- Highest system efficiency
- Reduced switching and conduction losses
- Less paralleling required
- Increased power density
- Low voltage overshoot