IPP70N10SL-16 100V, N-Ch, 16 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, TO-220, SIPMOS™
Summary of Features
- Enhancement mode
- Logic Level
- 175°C operating temperature
- Avalanche rated
- dv/dt rated
- Green Package (lead free)
- highest current capability 180A
- low switching and conduction power losses for high thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- 48V inverter
- 48V DC/DC
- HID lighting
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.