IPP70N10S3-12 100V, N-Ch, 12.1 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, TO-220, OptiMOS™-T
Summary of Features
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- Automotive AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- highest current capability 180A
- low switching and conduction power losses for high thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- 48V inverter
- 48V DC/DC
- HID lighting
|There is a newer version of this part available...
Product Name: AUIRFB4610
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.