IPG20N10S4L-35 100V, Dual N-Ch, 35 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, dual SS08 (5x6), OptiMOS™-T2
Summary of Features
- Dual N-channel Logic Level - Enhancement mode
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Dual Super S08 can replace multiple DPAKs for significant PCB area savings and system level cost reduction.
- Bond wire is 200um for up to 20A current
- Larger source lead frame connection for wire bonding
- Package: PG-TDSON-8-4
- Same thermal and electrical performance as a DPAK with the same die size.
- Exposed pad provides excellent thermal transfer (varies by die size)
- Two N-Channel MOSFETs in one package with 2 isolated leadframes