IPG20N04S4-12 40V, Dual N-Ch, 12.2 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, dual SS08 (5x6) PQNF, OptiMOS™-T2
Summary of Features
- Dual N-channel Normal Level - Enhancement mode
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Dual Super S08 can replace multiple DPAKs for significant PCB area savings and system level cost reduction.
- Bond wire is 200um for up to 20A current
- Larger source lead frame connection for wire bonding
- Package: PG-TDSON-8-4
- Same thermal and electrical performance as a DPAK with the same die size.
- Exposed pad provides excellent thermal transfer (varies by die size)
- Two N-Channel MOSFETs in one package with 2 isolated lead frames
- Recognize the different types of setups in the data sheets
- Be able to calculate the junction-to-ambient thermal resistance value, the power losses, and the static DC current
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
- Know how a typical battery protection switch works and the importance of MOSFET avalanche robustness
- Identify the best-in-class Infineon offerings of demo boards, MOSFETs and gate drivers
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
- Be familiar with top-side cooling, its uses and benefits
- Learn how you can get the most out of your TOLT package
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.