IPG16N10S4-61 100V, Dual N-Ch, 61 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, dual SS08 (5x6), OptiMOS™-T2
Summary of Features
- Dual N-channel Normal Level - Enhancement mode
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Dual Super S08 can replace multiple DPAKs for significant PCB area savings and system level cost reduction.
- Bond wire is 200um for up to 20A current
- Larger source lead frame connection for wire bonding
- Package: PG-TDSON-8-4
- Same thermal and electrical performance as a DPAK with the same die size.
- Exposed pad provides excellent thermal transfer (varies by die size)
- Two N-Channel MOSFETs in one package with 2 isolated leadframes
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.