650V CoolMOS™ N-channel automotive SJ power MOSFET CFD7A
The 75mOhm IPBE65R075CFD7A in D2PAK 7-pin package is part of the automotive-qualified 650V CoolMOS™ SJ power MOSFET CFD7A product family. As compared to the previous generation, CoolMOS™ CFD7A offers higher reliability and power density while increasing design flexibility.
When using Infineon’s 650 V CoolMOS™ CFD7A technology in combination with the D2PAK 7-pin package, customers benefit from enhanced efficiency and thermal behavior. The Kelvin-source concept used in the D2PAK 7-pin (driver-source pin) overcomes the limitations caused by the source inductance and improves the switching performance. Resulting advantages at system level, especially at high currents, are the reduction of switching losses and heat. Furthermore, the increased creepage distance of 4.2mm between drain and source/gate facilitates device usage for higher battery voltage classes up to 475V.
Summary of Features
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Battery voltages up to 475V without compromising on reliability standards
- Efficiency improvements in hard- and soft-switching topologies up to 98.4%
- Kelvin-source concept for further efficiency improvement
- Intrinsic fast body diode with 30% lower Qrr compared to CoolMOS™ CFDA
- Highest reliability in the field meeting automotive lifetime requirements
- Enabling of higher power density designs
- Scalable as designed for use in PFC and DC-DC stage
- Granular portfolio available
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.