IPB80N04S4-03 40V, N-Ch, 3.3 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, D2PAK, OptiMOS™-T2
Summary of Features
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- AEC qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- world's lowest RDS at 40V (on)
- highest current capability
- lowest switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- OptiMOS-T2 40V addresses all kind of EPS motor control, 3-phase and H-bridge motors, HVAC fan control, electric pumps, etc. especially in combination with PWM control.
- Thus OptiMOS-T2 40V products based on Infineon’s advanced trench technology will be the benchmark for next generation of automotive applications in energy efficiency, CO2 reduction, e-drives.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.