IPB100N04S2L-03 40V, N-Ch, 3 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, D2PAK, OptiMOS™
Summary of Features
- N-channel Logic Level - Enhancement mode
- Automotive AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green package (lead free)
- Ultra low Rds(on)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- world's lowest RDS at 40V (on)
- highest current capability
- lowest switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- OptiMOS-T2 40V addresses all kind of EPS motor control, 3-phase and H-bridge motors, HVAC fan control, electric pumps, etc. especially in combination with PWM control.
- Thus OptiMOS-T2 40V products based on Infineon’s advanced trench technology will be the benchmark for next generation of automotive applications in energy efficiency, CO2 reduction, e-drives.
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.