The IAUT300N10S5N014 is a 1.4mR 100V MOSFET in a leadless TOLL package, using Infineon’s leading OptiMOS™-5 technology.
Next to others it is used in 48V Main Inverter / Starter Generators, DCDC Converter as well as 48V Auxiliaries such as eTurbo or HVAC Compressors.
Summary of Features
- OptiMOSTM 5 – power MOSFET for automotive applications
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Ultra low Rds(on)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.