IAUC60N04S6N050H 40V, N-Ch, 5.0 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, PG-TDSON-8, OptiMOS™ 6
The new integrated half-bridge (5mm x 6mm) from Infineon is the innovative and cost efficient package solution for motor drive & body applications.
The dual SSO8 5x6 mm2 package is perfectly suitable for single loads. For bridge applications the routing with a dual MOSFET is complicated and requires a large PCB area. Additionally, current rating in the dual SSO8 packages are limited to 20A.
Using the integrated half-bridge, the PCB area is sizably reduced, as it provides enhanced routing for bridge applications. The newly designed half-bridge is based on the optimized OptiMOS™6 technology. The portfolio provides a wide RDS(ON) range from 3.0 mΩ to 7.0 mΩ and increased datasheet current rating of 60A.
Summary of Features
- Integrated half bridge SSO8 (5x6)
- 5x6 mm2 reduced footprint & optimized layout for B6 apps
- Latest OptiMOS™6 40V optimized for switching & power losses
- Package JEDEC listed
- Cost efficiency for low & mid power drive apps
- Cu-clip soldered
- Enhanced routing for bridge applications results in sizably reduced PCB area
- Optimized for OptiMOS™6
- RDS(ON) range 3.0 mΩ -> 7.0 mΩ
- Increased datasheet current rating of 60A
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail