IAUC120N04S6N013 40V, N-Ch, 1.3 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, SS08 (5x6), OptiMOS™-6
Infineon introduces its latest OptiMOS™6 40V power MOS technology in the 5x6mm² SS08 leadless package with highest quality level and robustness for automotive applications. A portfolio of 16 products (RDSon_max from 0.8mΩ to 4.4mΩ address the whole applications range from low-power e.g. Body applications to high-power e.g. EPS) which enables the the customer to find the best product fit in the their applications.
All of this enables the Best-in-Class product FOM (RDSon x Qg) and performance on the market. The new SS08 product offers 120A continuous current ratings, which is >25% higher than the standard DPAK at almost half of its footprint area.
Additionally, the new generation of the SS08 package enables superior switching performance and EMI behavior due to very low package inductance (≈4x lower package inductivity vs traditional packages e.g. DPAK, D²PAK) by using the new copper-clip intercontact technology.
Summary of Features
- OptiMOSTM - power MOSFET for automotive applications
- N-channel - Enhancement mode - Normal Level
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail