Summary of Features
OptiMOS™ power MOSFET for automotive applications
N-channel – Enhancement mode – Normal Level
Extended qualification beyond AEC-Q101
Enhanced electrical testing
MSL3 up to 260°C peak reflow
175°C operating temperature
Green product (RoHS compliant)
100% Avalanche tested
General automotive applications.
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.