AUIRFS3207Z 75V, N-Ch, 4.1 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, D2PAK, Gen 10.7
Specifically designed for Automotive applications, this HEXFET® Power MOSFET utilizes the latest processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. Additional features of this design are a 175°C junction operating temperature, fast switching speed and improved repetitive avalanche rating . These features combine to make this design an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in Automotive applications and a wide variety of other applications.
- Advanced Process Technology
- Ultra Low On-Resistance
- 175°C Operating Temperature
- Fast Switching
- Repetitive Avalanche Allowed up to Tjmax
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant
- Automotive Qualified
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail