AUIRFS3207Z 75V, N-Ch, 4.1 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, D2PAK, Gen 10.7
Specifically designed for Automotive applications, this HEXFET® Power MOSFET utilizes the latest processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. Additional features of this design are a 175°C junction operating temperature, fast switching speed and improved repetitive avalanche rating . These features combine to make this design an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in Automotive applications and a wide variety of other applications.
- Advanced Process Technology
- Ultra Low On-Resistance
- 175°C Operating Temperature
- Fast Switching
- Repetitive Avalanche Allowed up to Tjmax
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant
- Automotive Qualified
- Learn how Infineon defines a true culture of quality.
- Get to know Infineon`s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requiriments when it comes to automotive MOSFET qulification.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet.
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities.
- Have an overview of the converters needed in electric vehicles.
- Analyze the 2-quadrant converter topology in buck and boost mode and the half-bridge converter with center tap rectification topology.