A new benchmark in efficiency and thermal performance
- Software & Tools
800V CoolMOS TM P7 series is a perfect fit for low power SMPS applications by fully addressing market needs in performance, ease-of-use and price/performance ratio. It mainly focuses on flyback applications including adapter and charger, LED driver, audio SMPS, AUX and industrial power.
This new product family offers up to 0.6 percent efficiency gain and 2°C to 8°C lower MOSFET temperature compared to its predecessor as well as to competitor parts tested in typical flyback applications. It also enables higher power density designs through lower switching losses and better DPAK R DS(on) products.
Overall, it helps customers save BOM cost and reduce assembly effort.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class FOM R DS(on) * E oss; reduced Q g, C iss and C oss
- Best-in-class DPAK R DS(on) of 280mΩ
- Best-in-class V (GS)th of 3V and smallest V (GS)th variation of ± 0.5V
- Integrated Zener diode ESD protection up to Class 2 (HBM)
- Best-in-class quality and reliability
- Fully optimized portfolio
- 0.1% to 0.6% efficiency gain and 2°C to 8°C lower MOSFET temperature as compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings and lower assembly cost
- Easy to drive and to design-in
- Better production yield by reducing ESD related failures
- Less production issues and reduced field returns
- Easy to select right parts for fine tuning of designs
|RDS (on) max||360.0mΩ|
|VGS(th) min max||2.5V 3.5V|
|Operating Temperature min max||-55.0°C 150.0°C|
|1.2 MB||31 Mar 2017||02_00|
|2.7 MB||27 Apr 2017||02_00|
|1.5 MB||09 Jun 2016||06_16|
|880 KB||14 Aug 2014||01_00|
|2 MB||01 Dec 2016||01_00|
|2.4 MB||30 Mar 2017||01_00|
|701 KB||30 Nov 2015||01_00|
|1 MB||01 Nov 2012||01_00|
|7 MB||25 Jun 2015||01_00|
|448 KB||11 Jan 2017||01_00|
|575 KB||09 May 2017||01_00|
Product Selection Guide
|211 KB||10 Oct 2016||01_00|
|3.5 MB||15 May 2017||01_00|
|264 KB||10 Oct 2016||01_00|
|22.2 MB||21 Feb 2017||00_00|
|310 KB||10 Oct 2016||01_00|
|521 KB||10 Oct 2016||01_00|
|298 KB||08 Sep 2016||01_00|
|Sales Product Name||IPA80R360P7|
|Product Status||active and preferred|
|Completely lead free||yes|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.