Designed to meet the growing consumer needs in the high voltage MOSFETs arena, the latest 950V CoolMOS™ P7 technology focuses on the low-power SMPS market.
Offering 50V more blocking voltage than its predecessor 900V CoolMOS™ C3, the 950V CoolMOS™ P7 series delivers outstanding performance in terms of efficiency, thermal behavior and ease-of-use. As the all other P7 family members, the 950V CoolMOS™ P7 series comes with an integrated Zener diode ESD protection. The integrated diode considerably improves ESD robustness, thus reducing ESD-related yield loss and reaching exceptional ease-of-use levels. CoolMOS™ P7 is developed with best-in-class VGS(th) of 3V and a narrow tolerance of only ± 0.5V, which makes it easy to drive and design-in.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class FOM RDS(on) Eoss; reduced Qg, Ciss and Coss
- Best-in-class DPAK RDS(on) of 450 mΩ
- Best-in-class VGS(th) of 3V and smallest VGS(th) variation of ±0.5V
- Integrated Zener diode ESD protection up to Class 2 (HBM)
- Best-in-class quality and reliability
- Up to 1% efficiency gain and 2°C to 10°C lower MOSFET temperature, compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings, and lower assembly cost
- Easy to drive and to design-in
- Better production yield by reducing ESD related failures
- Less production issues and reduced field returns
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.