Designed to meet the growing consumer needs in the high voltage MOSFETs arena, the latest 950V CoolMOS™ P7 technology focuses on the low-power SMPS market.
Offering 50V more blocking voltage than its predecessor 900V CoolMOS™ C3, the 950V CoolMOS™ P7 series delivers outstanding performance in terms of efficiency, thermal behavior and ease-of-use. As the all other P7 family members, the 950V CoolMOS™ P7 series comes with an integrated Zener diode ESD protection. The integrated diode considerably improves ESD robustness, thus reducing ESD-related yield loss and reaching exceptional ease-of-use levels. CoolMOS™ P7 is developed with best-in-class VGS(th) of 3V and a narrow tolerance of only ± 0.5V, which makes it easy to drive and design-in.
Summary of Features
- Best-in-class FOM RDS(on) Eoss; reduced Qg, Ciss and Coss
- Best-in-class DPAK RDS(on) of 450 mΩ
- Best-in-class VGS(th) of 3V and smallest VGS(th) variation of ±0.5V
- Integrated Zener diode ESD protection up to Class 2 (HBM)
- Best-in-class quality and reliability
- Up to 1% efficiency gain and 2°C to 10°C lower MOSFET temperature, compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings, and lower assembly cost
- Easy to drive and to design-in
- Better production yield by reducing ESD related failures
- Less production issues and reduced field returns