800V CoolMOS™ CE is Infineon’s high performance device family offering 800 volts break down voltage. The CE targets consumer electronics applications as well as Lighting. The new 800V selection series specifically aims at LED applications. With this specific CoolMOS™ family, Infineon combines long experience as the leading superjunction MOSFET supplier with best-in-class innovation.
Summary of Features:
- Low specific on-state resistance (R DS(on)*A)
- Very low energy storage in output capacitance (E oss) @ 400V
- Low gate charge (Q g)
- Field-proven CoolMOS™ quality
- CoolMOS™ technology has been manufactured by Infineon since 1998
- High efficiency and power density
- Outstanding price/performance
- High reliability
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.