650V CoolMOS™ CFD2 is Infineon's second generation of market leading high voltage CoolMOS™ MOSFETs with integrated fast body diode. The CFD2 devices are the successor of 600V CFD with improved energy efficiency. The softer commutation behavior and therefore better EMI behavior gives this product a clear advantage in comparison with competitor parts.
Summary of Features:
- 650V technology with integrated fast body diode
- Limited voltage overshoot during hard commutation
- Significant Q g reduction compared to 600V CFD technology
- Tighter R DS(ON) max to R DS(on) typ window
- Easy to design-in
- Lower price compared to 600V CFD technology
- Low switching losses due to low Q rr at repetitive commutation on body diode
- Self limiting di/dt and dv/dt
- Low Q oss
- Reduced turn on and turn of delay times
- Outstanding CoolMOS™ quality
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.