CoolMOS™ is a revolutionary technology for high voltage power MOSFETs, designed according to the superjunction (SJ) principle and pioneered by Infineon Technologies. CoolMOS™ CE is a price/performance optimized platform enabling to target applications in charger and adapter markets by still meeting the highest efficiency standards. The new series provides all benefits of a fast switching superjunction MOSFET while not sacrificing ease of use and offering the best cost down performance ratio available on the market.
Summary of Features:
- Extremely low losses due to very low FOM R DS(on)*Q G and E oss
- Very high commutation ruggedness
- Easy to use/drive
- Pb-free plating, Halogen free mold compound
- Low conduction losses from large margin between R DS(on) typical to nominal
- Low switching losses from optimized output capacitance (E oss)
- Optimized EMI to balance switching speed and EMI behavior
- Good controllability given the integrated R G
- (QR) flyback in low power chargers for mobile devices and power tools
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.