Infineon’s CoolMOS™ C7 superjunction MOSFET series is a revolutionary step forward in technology, providing the worlds’s lowest RDS(on)/package and, thanks to its low switching losses, efficiency improvements over the full load range.
Summary of Features:
- 650V voltage
- Revolutionary best-in-class R DS(on)/package
- Reduced energy stored in output capacitance (Eoss)
- Lower gate charge Qg
- Space saving through use of smaller packages or reduction of parts
- 12 years manufacturing experience in superjunction technology
- Improved safety margin and suitable for both SMPS and solar inverter applications
- Lowest conduction losses/package
- Low switching losses
- Better light load efficiency
- Increasing power density
- Outstanding CoolMOS™ quality
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.