Infineon’s answer to resonant high power topologies
The 600V CoolMOS™ CFD7 is Infineon’s latest high voltage superjunction MOSFET technology with integrated fast body diode, completing the CoolMOS™ 7 series. CoolMOS™ CFD7 comes with reduced gate charge (Qg), improved turn-off behavior and a reverse recovery charge (Qrr) of up to 69% lower compared to the competition, as well as the lowest reverse recovery time (trr) in the market.
Summary of Features:
- Ultra-fast body diode
- Best-in-class reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Improved reverse diode dv/dt and dif/dt ruggedness
- Lowest FOM RDS(on) x Qg and Eoss
- Best-in-class RDS(on)/package combinations
- Best-in-class hard commutation ruggedness
- Highest reliability for resonant topologies
- Highest efficiency with outstanding ease-of-use/performance trade-off
- Enabling increased power density solutions
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.