Optimized superjunction MOSFETs merging high energy efficiency with ease-of-use
The 600V CoolMOS™ P7 superjunction (SJ) MOSFET is the successor to the 600V CoolMOS™ P6 series. It continues to balance the need for high efficiency against the ease-of-use in the design process. The best-in-class R onxA and the inherently low gate charge (Q G) of the CoolMOS™ 7th generation platform ensure its high efficiency.
Summary of Features:
- 600V P7 enables excellent FOM R DS(on)xE oss andR DS(on)xQ G
- Integrated ESD diode from 180mN and above R DS(on)s
- Integrated gate resistor R G
- Rugged body diode
- Wide portfolio in through hole and surface mount packages
- Both standard grade and industrial grade parts are available
- Excellent FOMs R DS(on)xQ G/R DS(on)xE oss enable higher efficiency
- Ease-of-use in manufacturing environments by stopping ESD failures occurring
- Integrated R G reduces MOSFET oscillation sensitivity
- MOSFET is suitable for both hard and resonant switching topologies such as PFC and LLC
- Excellent ruggedness during hard commutation of the body diode seen in LLC topology
- Suitable for a wide variety of end applications and output powers
- Parts available suitable for consumer and industrial applications
- TV power supply
- Industrial SMPS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.