100V Single N-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET in a PQFN 3.3 x 3.3 package
- Low RDSon (less than 16.4mOhms) results in Lower Conduction Losses
- Low Charge (typical 13nC) results in Low Switching Losses
- Low Thermal Resistance to PCB (less than 3.4°C/W) Enable better thermal dissipation
- Low Profile (less than 0.9 mm) results in Increased Power Density
- Industry-Standard Pinout results in Multi-Vendor Compatibility
- Compatible with Existing Surface Mount Techniques
- Environmentally Friendlier RoHS Compliant, Halogen-Free
- Increased Reliability MSL1, Industrial Qualification
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.