Infineon's 100V OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs offer superior solutions for high efficiency, high power-density SMPS. Compared to the next best technology this family achieves a reduction of 30% in both R DS(on) and FOM (figure of merit).
Summary of Features:
- Excellent switching performance
- World’s lowest R DS(on)
- Very low Q g and Q gd
- Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
- RoHS compliant-halogen free
- MSL1 rated 2
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
- Easy-to-design products
- Synchronous rectification for AC-DC SMPS
- Motor control for 48V–80V systems (i.e. domestic vehicles, power-tools, trucks)
- Isolated DC-DC converters (telecom and datacom systems
- Or-ing switches and circuit breakers in 48V systems
- Class D audio amplifiers
- Uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.