New logic level MOSFETs for low VGS
Available in three different voltage classes (60 V, 80 V and 100 V), Infineon’s new logic level power MOSFETs are highly suitable for wireless charging, telecom and adapter applications. The PQFN 2x2 package is especially suited for high speed switching and form factor critical applications. It enables higher power density and improved efficiency as well as significant space saving. VGS
Summary of Features:
- Lowest FOM (RDS(on) x Qg/gd)
- Optimized Qg, Coss, and Qrr for fast switching�
- Logic level compatibility
- Tiny PQFN 2 x 2 mm package
- Smallest package footprint
- Higher power density designs
- Higher switching frequency
- Reduced parts count wherever 5 V supplies are available
- Driven directly from microcontrollers (slow switching)�
- System cost reduction
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.