Infineon’s OptiMOS™ 100V, 120V and 150V families combine very low on-state resistance (R DS(on)) and fastest switching behavior, providing outstanding performance to a wide range of industrial and consumer applications. From high current motor control applications to fast switching DC-DC converters or Class D audio amplifiers, Infineon’s products offer excellent performance, the highest efficiency and minimal space requirements.
Summary of Features:
- Outstanding switching performance
- Excellent R DS(on) and FOM
- Very low Q g and Q gd
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
- Easy-to-design products
- Environmentally friendly
- Motor control for 48V–80V systems (i.e. domestic vehicles, forklift, trucks)
- Synchronous rectification for AC-DC SMPS
- Isolated DC-DC converters (telecom and datacom systems)
- Or-ing switches and circuit breakers in 48V systems
- Notebook adapter
- Class D audio amplifiers
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.