The 150V OptiMOS™ achieves a reduction in R DS(on) of 40% and of 45% in figure of merit (FOM) compared to the next best competitor. This drastic improvement opens new possibilities like moving from leaded packages to SMD packages or effectively replacing two old parts with one OptiMOS™ part.
Summary of Features:
- Excellent switching performance
- World’s lowest R DS(on)
- Very low Q g and Q gd
- Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
- RoHS compliant-halogen free
- MSL1 rated 2
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
- Easy-to-design products
- Synchronous rectification for AC-DC SMPS
- Motor control for 48V–8 0V systems (i.e. domestic vehicles, power-tools, trucks)
- Isolated DC-DC converters (telecom and datacom systems)
- Or-ing switches and circuit breakers in 48V systems
- Class D audio amplifiers
- Uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.