The IFX21401 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage tracker in a tiny SMD package PG-SCT595-5 with excellent thermal resistance. It is designed to supply off-board loads (e.g. sensors) in harsh environments. The IC protects itself in case of overload, overtemperature, reverse polarity as well as output short circuit to battery or ground. Supply voltages up to V I = 45 V are regulated to a reference voltage applied at the adjust input “ADJ” with high accuracy. The output “Q” is able to drive loads up to 50 mA. In order to reduce the quiescent current to a minimum, the IFX21401 can be switched to stand-by mode by setting the adjust/enable input “ADJ/EN” to “low”.
Summary of Features:
- 50 mA Output Current Capability
- Tiny and Thermally Enhanced-Package SCT595
- Accurate Output Voltage Tracking
- Stable with Small Output Capacitor
- Low Dropout Voltage, 300mV
- Combined Reference / Enable Input
- Low Current Consumption in Stand-by Mode
- Maximum Input Voltage -42 V ≤ V I ≤ +45 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Circuit to Ground and Supply Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 125 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- High Input Voltage (>30V)
- Smallest Form Factor
- as protection/buffer for an off board load/sensor
- for optimised heat spreading
- Wide Temperature Range
- Smart Metering
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Automation
- White Goods
- Heating & Cooling Systems (HVAC)
eLearning, Industrial Voltage Regulator: "Supply simply everything"
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.