The IFX1763 is a micropower, low noise, low dropout voltage regulator. The device is capable of supplying an output current of 500mA with a dropout voltage of 320mV. Designed for use in battery-powered systems, the low quiescent current of 30μA makes it an ideal choice.
Summary of Features:
- Low Noise down to 30μVRMS (BW=10Hz to 100kHz)
- 500mA Current Capability
- Low Quiescent Current: 30μA
- Wide Input Voltage Range: up to 20V
- Low Dropout Voltage: 320mV
- Very low Shutdown Current: < 1μA
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Fixed Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Stable with ≥ 3.3μF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminium, Tantalum or Ceramic
- Reverse Battery Protection
- No Reverse Current
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protected
- DSO-8 exposed pad package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Microcontroller Supply
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Noise Sensitive Instruments
- Radar Applications
- Image Sensors
eLearning, Industrial Voltage Regulator: "Supply simply everything"
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.