The TLT807B0 is a monolithic integrated low dropout adjustable voltage regulator in a small surface mounted package for the harsh environment of automotive applications.
Summary of Features:
- Adjustable output voltage at ±2% accuracy for output current up to 70 mA
- Very low current consumption: typically 36 μA
- Very low dropout voltage
- Input voltage up to 42 V
- Overvoltage protection up to 58 V (< 400 ms)
- Enable input, active high
- Protection functions:
- Output current limitation for overload and short circuit conditions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Wide temperature range -40°C to 150°C
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- 24 V applications, such as:
- Truck applications
- Commercial Agricultural Vehicle (CAV) applications
- Construction vehicle applications
- Applications that are permanently connected to the battery
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.