The TLS820F0 V33 is a high performance very low dropout linear voltage regulator for 3.3 V supply in a PG-SSOP-14 package.
With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very low quiescent of only 40 μA, these regulators are perfectly suitable for automotive or any other supply systems connected to the battery permanently. The TLS820F0 V33 provides an output voltage accuracy of 2 % and a maximum output current up to 200 mA.
The new loop concept combines fast regulation and very good stability while requiring only one small ceramic capacitor of 1 μF at the output. At currents below 100 mA the device will have a very low typical dropout voltage of only 80 mV. The operating range starts already at input voltages of only 3 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS820F0 V33 also suitable to supply automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
The output voltage is supervised by the Reset feature, including Undervoltage Reset, delayed Reset at Power-On and an adjustable lower Reset Threshold. In addition, a Watchdog circuit with flexible timings is integrated to monitor the microcontroller’s operation. Output current limitation and overtemperature shutdown are implemented to protect the device against immediate damage.
Summary of Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Output Voltage Precision ≤ ±2 %
- Fixed Output Voltage 5 V or 3.3 V
- Output Current Capability up to 200 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption typ. 40 μA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage typ. 80 mV @100 mA
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor of 1 μF
- Delayed Reset at Power-On with 2 Programmable Delay Times 8.5 ms / 16.5 ms
- Adjustable Reset Threshold down to 2.50V
- Watchdog with flexible timings and current dependant deactivation:
16 ms / 32 ms / 48 ms / 96 ms, Activated at IQ > 5.5 mA)
- Enable, Undervoltage Reset, Overtemperature Shutdown
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Figure 1 PG-SSOP-14
- Automotive general ECUs
- Small ECUs where SBC or DCDC are not used
- Secondary supply in ECU (E.g. for CAN)
- Dashboard, cluster, climate control, fuel pump, ADAS
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.