The TLS208D1EJV is a monolithic integrated linear voltage post regulator. The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 2.7V ≤ V I ≤ 18V to an adjustable output voltage of 0.8V to 5.25V or to a fixed output voltage with a precision of ±2 %. The TLS208D1EJV is especially designed for applications with a permanent connection to pre-regulators like DCDC converters. The device is available in the small surface mounted PG-DSO-8 (Exposed Pad) and TSON-10 packages. In addition to the enable functionality, the feature set includes a reset with an adjustable reset threshold. This threshold can be modified by an external resistor divider. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and over-temperature conditions by the implemented output current limitation and the over-temperature shutdown circuit. The input capacitor C I is recommended for compensating line influences. The output capacitor C Q is necessary for the stability of the regulating circuit.
Summary of Features:
• 3.3 V Fixed and Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.8 V to 5.25 V
• Output Voltage Accuracy of ± 2 %
• Static Output Currents up to 800 mA
• Enable Functionality
• Undervoltage Reset with Power-On Reset Delay
• Adjustable Reset Threshold
• Extended Input Voltage Operating Range of 2.7 V to 18 V
• Low Dropout Voltage: typ. 400mV at 400mA
• Very Low Current Consumption: typ. 90 μA
• Very High PSRR: typ. 62dB at 10kHz
• Output Current Limitation
• Overtemperature Shutdown
• Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
• Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics as Post Regulator
• Green Product (RoHS compliant)
• AEC Qualified
- Less system cost
- Less filtering after DCDC output
- Very high power supply ripple rejection
- Suitable for cranking → 2.7V input
- Power saving with enable feature
- Infotainment, CD player, displays, camera & cluster
- CPU supplies & memory
- Post regulation after DCDC converter
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
|Output Voltage||Output Current||Features||Operating Voltage min||Operating Voltage max||Packages|
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.