The TLS205B0LD V50 is a micropower, low noise, low dropout voltage regulator. The device is capable of supplying an output current of 500 mA with a dropout voltage of 350 mV. Designed for use in battery-powered systems, the low quiescent current of 30 μA makes it an ideal choice.
A key feature of the TLS205B0LD V50 is its low output noise. By adding an external 0.01 μF bypass capacitor, the output noise drops to very low numbers. The TLS205B0LD V50 voltage regulator is stable with output capacitors as small as 3.3 μF. Small ceramic capacitors can be used without the series resistance required by many other regulators.
Internal protection circuitry includes reverse battery protection, current limiting and reverse current protection. The TLS205B0LD V50 comes as fixed output voltages 3.3 V, 5.0 V as well as adjustable device with a 1.22 V reference voltage. It is available in a PG-DSO8 exposed pad and as well as in a PG-TSON10 exposed pad package.
Summary of Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.8V to 20 V
- 500 mA Current Capability
- Low Quiescent Current: 30μA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 350 mV
- Low Noise down to 24µV RMS
- Enable Feature
- Fixed Output Voltage: 5.0 V
- Internal circuitry working down to 2.3 V
- Very low Shutdown Current: < 1μA
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Stable with ≥ 3.3 μF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminium, Tantalum or Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protected
- PG-DSO8 exposed pad and PG-TSON10 exposed pad packages
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics as Post Regulator
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input voltage range
- Output ceramic caps supported
- Low noise
- Infotainment ( Camera, Display supply)
- Memory, CPU, FPGA core supply
- High current post regulator (in combination with DC/DC)
- Driver Assistance Systems (Radar, Camera)
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
|Product||Output Voltage||Output Current||Features||Operating Voltage min||Operating Voltage max||Packages|
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.