The TLS115BOEJ is a monolithic integrated low-dropout voltage tracking regulator with high accuracy in small DSO-8 exposed pad and TSON-10 packages. The IC is designed to supply off-board systems, for example sensors in powertrain management systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications. Therefore, the IC is equipped with additional protection functions against reverse polarity and short circuit to GND and battery. With supply voltages up to 45 V, the output voltage follows the reference voltage applied at the adjust input with very high accuracy. The reference voltage applied to the adjust input can be down to 2.0 V and is able to drive loads up to 150 mA while the device follows the reference voltage (e.g. the 5 V output of a main voltage regulator) with very high precision.
Summary of Features:
- 150mA current capacity
- Very tight output tracking tolerance to reference
- Output voltage adjustable down to 2.0 V
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- Very low dropout voltage
- Very low current consumption in OFF mode
- Internally controlled soft start
- Protected sensor supply for off-board sensors
- High-precision voltage tracking
- Precision voltage replication
- Power switch for off-board load
- Reliable protection for ECU/sensor
- Easy and accurate voltage replication
- High flexibility/scalability
- Lower design effort and BOM cost saving
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.