The TLS102B0MB is a monolithic integrated low-dropout voltage tracking regulator with high accuracy in small PG-SCT595-5 package. The TLS102B0MB is designed to supply off-board systems, for example sensors in powertrain management systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications. Therefore, the TLS102B0MB is equipped with additional protection functions against reverse polarity as well as short circuit to GND and battery. Up to a supply voltage of 40 V and up to an output current of 20 mA the output voltage follows the reference voltage applied to the EN/ADJ input with very high accuracy. The required minimum reference voltage at EN/ADJ is 2.0 V.
Summary of Features:
- 20 mA current capability
- Very high accuracy tracking
- Output voltage adjustable down to 2.0 V
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- 120mV typical dropout voltage
- 3uA current consumption in off mode
- Wide input voltage range -16 V ≤ VIN ≤ 45 V
- Wide temperature range: -40°C ≤ Tj ≤ 150°C
- Short circuit protected output (to GND and to battery)
- Reverse polarity protected input
- Overtemperature protection
- Small package, SCT595-5 and small external components, enables lower design effort and BOM cost savings
- Protected sensor supply for off-board sensors
- High-precision voltage tracking
- Protected Off-board Sensor Supply
- High-Precision Voltage Tracking
- Voltage replication with high accuracy
- Power switch for off-board load
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.