The TLE7273-2 is a monolithic voltage regulator with integrated window watchdog and reset dedicated for microcontroller supplies under harsh automotive environment conditions. Due to its ultra low quiescent current, the TLE7273-2 is perfectly suited for applications that are permanently connected to battery. In addition, the regulator can be shut down via the Enable input causing the current consumption to drop below 3 µA. The TLE7273-2 is equipped with an output current limitation and an overtemperature shutdown, protecting the device against overload, short circuit and over-temperature. It operates in the wide junction temperature range from -40 °C to 150 °C.
Summary of Features:
- Output Voltage 5 V, 3.3 V or 2.6 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ±2% Up To 180mA
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current Consumption < 36 µA
- Enable Function
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Reset With Adjustable Power-On delay
- Window Watchdog With
- Current Dependent Deactivation
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Operation Range Up To 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C To 150 °C
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Very low quiescent current stable with 470nF ceramic capacitor
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general
- Low power standby systems
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.