The TLE4678-2LD is a monolithic integrated low dropout fixed output voltage regulator for loads up to 200 mA. An input voltage of up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5 V. The integrated reset and watchdog function, as well as several protection circuits, combined with a wide operating temperature range offered by the TLE4678-2LD make it suitable for supplying microprocessor systems in automotive environments.The watchdog circuitry will be disabled in case the output current drops below a programmable threshold, enabling a microcontroller to switch in stand-by mode. Modifying the reset threshold is possible by an optional resistor divider. The TLE4678-2LD is available in a small thermally enhanced PG-SSOP-14 exposed pad package.
Summary of Features:
- Output Voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Current Capability 200 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Watchdog Circuit for Monitoring a Microprocessor with Programmable Load-dependent Activating Threshold
- Reset Circuit Sensing the Output Voltage with Programmable Switching Threshold and Delay Time
- Reset Output Active Low Down to V Q = 1 V
- Separated Reset and Watchdog Output
- Excellent Line Transient Robustness
- Maximum Input Voltage -14 V ≤ V I ≤ +45 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Automotive Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Available in a small thermally enhanced PG-TSON-10 package
- Green Product (RoHS Compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general ECU's
- Supply with Watchdog requirements
- BCM , Dashboard supply
- Supply with safety requirements
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.