The TLE 4476 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator providing two output voltages, Q1 is a 3.3 V output for loads up to 350 mA and Q2 is a 5 V output providing 430 mA.The device is available in the PG-TO252-5-11 (D-Pak) package. Output 2 can be switched ON/OFF via the Enable input EN. The TLE 4476 is designed to supply microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications and is therefore equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short circuit and over temperature.
Summary of Features:
- Output 1: 350 mA; 3.3 V ± 4%
- Output 2: 430 mA; 5.0 V ± 4%
- Enable Input for Output 2
- Low Quiescent Current in OFF State
- Wide Operation Range: up to 42 V
- Reverse Battery Protection: up to 42 V
- Output Protected against Short Circuit
- Wide Temperature Range: -40 °C to 170 °C
- Over Voltage Protection up to 65 V (< 400 ms)
- Over Temperature Protection
- Overload Protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.