The TLE4470G is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with two very low-drop outputs, a main output Q2 for loads up to 350 mA and a stand by output Q1 providing a maximum of 180 mA.
The TLE4470G is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator in the PG-DSO-20 package. The device features two very low-drop outputs, namely a main output Q2 for loads up to
350 mA and a stand-by output Q1 providing a maximum of 180 mA. It is designed to supply microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications and therefore equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short-circuit and overtemperature events. Of course the TLE4470G can also be used in any other applications where two stabilized voltages are required.
Alternatively, the TLE4470 is also available in PG-DSO-14 package, as TLE4470GS.
Summary of Features
- Stand-by output 180 mA; 5 V ± 2%
- Adjustable reset switching threshold
- Main output 350 mA; tracked to the stand-by output
- Low quiescent current consumption in standby mode
- Disable function for main output
- Wide operation range up to 45 V
- Very low dropout
- Power-on-reset circuit sensing the stand-by voltage
- Early warning comparator for supply undervoltage
- Output protected against short-circuit
- Wide temperature range of -40° C to 150° C
- Overtemperature protection
- Overload protection
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general