The TLE42994V33 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator, especially designed for automotive applications that need to be in ON state during the car's engine is turned off. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 3.3 V. The component is able to download up to 150 mA. It Is short-circuit, protected by the implemented current limitation and has an integrated over temperature shutdown. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage V Q,RT of typically 3.1 V. This threshold can be decreased by an external resistor divider The power-on reset delay time can be programmed by the external delay capacitor. The additional sense comparator provides an early warning function: Any voltage (e.g. the input voltage) can be monitored, an under voltage condition is indicated by setting the comparator's output to low. Additionally, an Enable function permitting enabling/disabling the regulator is also included. In case the regulator is disabled it consumes less current than 1 uA.
Summary of Features:
- Output Voltage 3.3 V + 2%
- Output Current up to 150 mA
- Extreme Low Current Consumption In ON State
- Enable Function: Below 1 uA Current Consumption In OFF State
- Early Warning
- Power-on and Under voltage Reset with Programmable Delay Time
- Reset Low Down to V Q = 1 V
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over temperature Protection
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Input Voltage Range from -40 V to 45 V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.