The TLE 4287 G is a monolithic integrated 5 V voltage regulator in PG-DSO-14 package. It supplies an output current I Q > 250 mA. The IC is short circuit proof and incorporates temperature protection which turns off the device at over temperature. The input voltage VI is regulated in the range of 7.5 V < V I< 40 V to V Q,nom = 5 V. Therefore a reference voltage, which is kept highly accurate by resistance adjustment, is compared via a control amplifier to a voltage that is proportional to the output voltage. The control amplifier drives the base of the series transistor by a buffer.
Summary of Features:
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- Very low standby current consumption
- Input voltage up to 42 V
- Reset function down to 1 V output voltage
- Adjustable reset time
- On/Off logic
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Very wide temperature range
- Very small output capacitor
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.