The TLE4286G is a 5-V low-drop fixed voltage regulator in the very small SMD package PG-SCT-595-5. The maximum input voltage is 42 V.
The output is able to drive a load of more than 10 mA while it regulates the output voltage within a 4% accuracy. The device can be switched in stand-by mode via an inhibit input which causes the current consumption to drop below 1 µA. A temperature protection disables the IC at over temperature.
Summary of Features
- 15 mA output current capability
- 1 µA current consumption in standby mode
- Low quiescent current consumption 60 µA in ON mode
- Inhibit input
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT-595-5
- Wide operation range: 6.2 V to 42 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Output protected against short circuit
- Over temperature protection
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified.
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general