The TLE 4286 G is a 5-V low-drop fixed voltage regulator in the very small SMD package PG-SCT-595-5. The maximum input voltage is 42 V. The output is able to drive a load of more than 10 mA while it regulates the output voltage within a 4% accuracy. The device can be switched in stand-by mode via an inhibit input which causes the current consumption to drop below 1 µA. A temperature protection disables the IC at over temperature.
Summary of Features:
- 15 mA output current capability
- 1 µA current consumption in standby mode
- Low quiescent current consumption 60 µA in ON mode
- Inhibit input
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT-595-5
- Wide operation range: 6.2 V to 42 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Output protected against short circuit
- Over temperature protection
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified.
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.