The TLE4285 G is a 5-V fixed voltage regulator in a very small SMD package PG-SCT-595-5. The maximum input voltage is 45 V. The output is able to drive an output current of more than 10 mA while it regulates the output voltage within a 4% accuracy.The Power Fail Output (open collector) is switched to low in case of under-voltage at the output pin. To reduce external components the Power Fail Output has an internal pull-up resistor of 50 k Ω which is connected to the output Q. The device incorporates a temperature protection that disables the circuit at overtemperature.
Summary of Features:
- 15 mA current capability
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Power fail output
- Wide operation range: up to 45 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Output protected against short circuit
- Over temperature protection
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT-595-5
- Green product (RohS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.