The TLE4284 is a monolithic integrated NPN type voltage regulator that can supply loads up to 1.0 A. The chip is housed in a surface mounted PG-TO252-3-11 package (DPAK). It is designed to supply microprocessor systems or other loads under the severe conditions of automotive applications and therefore it is equipped with additional protection against overload, short circuit and over temperature.
Summary of Features:
- Adjustable output voltage or 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.6V, 3.3 V, 5.0V output voltage
- 1.0 A output current
- Low dropout voltage, typ. 1 V
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Wide operating range up to 40 V
- Wide temperature range of T j = -40 to 150 ° C
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.