The OPTIREG™ Linear TLE4279G is an automotive voltage regulator with a 5 V fixed output in a PG‑DSO‑8 package.
The maximum operating voltage is 45 V. The output is able to drive a 150 mA load. The device features short-circuit protection. The thermal shutdown feature switches the output off when the junction temperature exceeds 150°C to ensure the device is not damaged by overheating. A reset signal is generated when the output voltage drops below VQ < 4.65 V. The reset threshold voltage can be decreased by an external connection of a voltage divider. The reset delay time can be set by an external capacitor. If the application requires pull-up resistors at the logic outputs (reset, sense), the TLE4269G with integrated resistors can be used.
It is also possible to supervise the input voltage by using an integrated comparator to give a low voltage warning.
The TLE4279 is also available in a PG‑DSO‑14 package as TLE4279GM.
Summary of Features
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 150 mA current capability
- Very low current consumption
- Early warning
- Reset output operational down to VQ = 1 V
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Very low dropout voltage
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general